At Multibeam Corporation, we are creating technology that will shape the future of microelectronics. Now is an exciting time — we are launching a product that could impact everything from the next generation IoT (internet of things) to the security of your smartphone.
We believe the key to our success will be our people. Our best employees love what they do and bring unique backgrounds to our fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. We are managed by some of the brightest in Silicon Valley, including Dr. David K. Lam, founder and prior CEO of Lam Research (>$80 billion market cap). WeвЂ™re looking to expand our team with like-minded individuals who want to grow with us. Most importantly, we want you to be passionate, have fun, and uphold our team values of mutual respect, integrity, as well as collaboration.
As a Test/Systems Engineer, you will work across teams, including electrical, mechanical, operations and software, to develop processes, procedures, and methods to characterize and qualify component hardware for integration into our products. The position requires diligence with defined processes as well as the flexibility to learn and acquire systems-level knowledge to generate new approaches and methods. The ideal candidate is technically curious, a quick learner, and can complete work with a limited degree of supervision.
This position is based at our headquarters in Santa Clara, California.
FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and follow engineering test procedures to align, measure, and tune electron beam optical systems
- Collect, organize, and analyze data for characterization, quality assurance, and modeling
- Develop specifications to improve the quality of test processes
- Provide frontline problem-solving and analysis when confronting atypical results
- Work with cross functional teams to achieve company objectives
- Position may include limited travel to customer sites (up to 10%)
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Experience with semiconductor equipment industry preferred
- Pride in quality of work and team contribution
- Analytical trouble shooting skills
- Attention to detail and personal initiative
EDUCATION and TRAINING
- B.S. Physics or Engineering
|Payment||$80,000 to $130,000 Annually|
|Benefits||401k, dental, medical, vision,|