At Multibeam Corporation, we are creating technology that will shape the future of microelectronics. Now is an exciting time — we are launching a product that could impact everything from the next generation IoT (internet of things) to the security of your smartphone.
We believe the key to our success will be our people. Our best employees love what they do and bring unique backgrounds to our fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. We are managed by some of the brightest in Silicon Valley, including Dr. David K. Lam, founder and prior CEO of Lam Research (>$80 billion market cap). WeвЂ™re looking to expand our team with like-minded individuals who want to grow with us. Most importantly, we want you to be passionate, have fun, and uphold our team values of mutual respect, integrity, as well as collaboration.
We are looking for a versatile software engineer to join our team developing Multibeam’s electron-beam lithography systems. You will be developing parts of user-facing WPF applications and low-level device code.
This position is based at our headquarters in Santa Clara, California.
FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take the lead to develop and enhance WPF-based GUIs and CLIs for our manufacturing control and monitoring software using C# and .NET
- Using different techniques and tools (top-down, MVVM, OO, UML), design technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Integrate WPF front-ends with back-end services and real-time data systems
- Write software to control proprietary hardware devices
- Interface with sensors, motors, PLCs, and other industrial equipment through standard protocols
- Work cross-functionally with hardware engineers and product designers
- Develop maintainable code based upon standards of readability, component reusability, testability, and scalability
- Closely Interact with Project Leader/Project Manager for task planning and estimation
- Participate in peer code review and provide useful feedback
- Ability to work individually and in groups
- Demonstrate attention to detail and personal initiative on assignments
- Create required sections of functional and user documentation
- Position may include limited travel to customer sites
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing desktop applications
- In-depth knowledge of .NET technology stack in C# (5+ years’ experience)
- Skilled in WPF / MVVM / based UI development using Visual Studio. Knowledge of UI/UX design principles
- Be well versed in Software Engineering principles like OOP, SOLID and Design Patterns
- Have experience working with complex software structures, multi-threading, and asynchronous programming
- Understanding of embedded development
- Familiarity with industrial automation protocols and technologies
- Practical experience in agile development in SCRUM environments
- Experience in Semiconductor or similar industry
EDUCATION and TRAINING
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science (CS), software engineering, electrical engineering (EE), or a related field; or substantial prior experience in a related role
|Payment||$155,000 to $180,000 Annually|
|Benefits||401k, dental, medical, vision,|