At Multibeam Corporation, we innovate technology that will shape the future of microelectronics. Now is a critical time вЂ” we are launching a product that could impact everything from the next generation IoT (internet of things) to the security of your smartphone.
We believe the key to our success will be our people. Our best employees love what they do and bring unique backgrounds to our fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. We are managed by some of the brightest in Silicon Valley, including Dr. David K. Lam, founder and prior CEO of Lam Research (>$80 billion market cap). WeвЂ™re looking to expand our team with like-minded individuals who want to grow with us. Most importantly, we want you to be passionate, have fun, and uphold our team values of mutual respect, integrity, as well as collaboration.
As a member of the software team at Multibeam you will be responsible for leading the development of direct-write software solutions that enable customers to maximize the capabilities and productivity of MultibeamвЂ™s electron-beam lithography systems. Our data prep systems convert industry-standard complex design data into a format optimized for our e-beam lithography equipment. Our tools are designed to support and enhance the capabilities of our system in delivering high-quality wafer patterning in IC production facilities.
This position is based at our headquarters in Santa Clara, California.
FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solution architect for Multibeam data prep system
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define requirements and integrate data prep system
- Identify, evaluate, and manage relationships with external vendors and/or partners
- Lead the design, implementation, debug and testing of the data prep system (including computing platform(s) and software integration)
- Identify solutions that meet customer expectations and product requirements, managing schedule and cost
- Contribute to the development of the product roadmap and strategy
- Assign work to direct reports, track progress
- Employee management, development, and coaching
- Demonstrate attention to detail and personal initiative on assignments. Ensure objectives are met
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Experience with GDSII/OASIS and similar formats
- Experience with GenISys BEAMER, TRACER or Synopsys CATS, Proteus desirable
- Experience with direct write lithography systems preferred (e.g. mask writing, laser direct write, e-beam direct write)
- Experience with e-beam lithography or inspection systems preferred
- Experience with C++ and/or Python programming languages is preferred
- Experience in multivariable optimization algorithm development preferred
EDUCATION and TRAINING
- B.S. in computer science (CS), software, or related fields; or substantial (> 5 years) prior experience in software program management or product management
|$130,000 to $200,000 Annually
|401k, dental, medical, vision,