At Multibeam Corporation, we innovate technology that will shape the future of microelectronics. Now is an appealing time — we are launching a product that could impact everything from the next generation IoT (internet of things) to the security of your smartphone.
We believe the key to our success will be our people. Our best employees love what they do and bring unique backgrounds to our fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. We are managed by some of the brightest in Silicon Valley, including Dr. David K. Lam, founder and prior CEO of Lam Research. We’re looking to expand our small team with like-minded individuals who want to grow with us. Most importantly, we want you to be passionate, have fun, and uphold our values of mutual respect, integrity, and collaboration.
We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our collaborative team cares about our product and message, and ensuring we get it right. You’ll work on a small team with a history of delivering successful products to market.
What you will do:
- Conduct market research
- Analyze market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Develop Market Requirements Documents (MRDs)
- Develop communications, both internal and external
- Adapt and tackle a diverse set of tasks: some straight-forward, some needing the creativity you bring to the table
- Execute: results-oriented on-time outcomes, and willingness to adjust course when needed to get it done
What you will need:
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented but can also see the big picture
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields a plus
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
|Payment:||$90,000 to $120,000 Annually|
|Benefits:||dental, medical, vision, 401k|