At Multibeam Corporation, we are creating technology that will shape the future of microelectronics. Now is an exciting time — we are launching a product that could impact everything from the next generation IoT (internet of things) to the security of your smartphone.
We believe the key to our success will be our people. Our best employees love what they do and bring unique backgrounds to our fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. We are managed by some of the brightest in Silicon Valley, including Dr. David K. Lam, founder and prior CEO of Lam Research (>$80 billion market cap). We’re looking to expand our team with like-minded individuals who want to grow with us. Most importantly, we want you to be passionate, have fun, and uphold our team values of mutual respect, integrity, and collaboration.
As a Direct-Write Patterning Engineer, you will be responsible for process, metrology, and system development for Multibeam’s innovative e-beam direct-write lithography systems. You will help to demonstrate our capabilities and develop applications as we push our technology forward into new product areas. As a member of the Process Engineering Team, you will work closely with other groups to plan and conduct experiments, analyze data, and generate test structures to understand and improve system performance. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working with a diverse team in a fast-paced and creative technical environment.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and conduct e-beam lithography process experiments, analyze data, and report results
- Demonstrate system capabilities and create new lithography test structures
- Develop and maintain technical reports and documentation for stakeholders at all levels
- Support development and testing of electron optics systems as needed
- Work in wet lab and cleanroom environments
- Hands-on experience with semiconductor process and metrology equipment or other hardware
- Significant background with Python or another language for programming or scientific scripting
- Experience with computational instrument control, and manipulation and processing of 2D data
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical techniques, including DOE, SPC, and related software
- Experience in design or testing of digital writing system algorithms and data manipulation, e.g e-beam lithography, inkjet printing, direct laser writing, 3D printing is highly beneficial
- General knowledge of semiconductor device manufacturing, especially patterning
- Ability to solve complex problems independently in a systematic manner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- PhD in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Engineering, Physics, Materials Science, or related field
Multibeam Corporation is a leading electron-beam technology innovator in wafer fab equipment. Our technology will revolutionize the industry with maskless, full-wafer patterning capabilities. The company is building production systems and developing major applications with the intention to scale significantly in the next few years.
Our leader is Dr. David K. Lam, the founder and first CEO of Lam Research. He was inducted into the Silicon Valley Engineering Hall of Fame in 2013 and is widely recognized as a key contributor to the semiconductor industry’s growth over the last three decades.
|Base Salary||125,000 to 255,000 Annually|
|Benefits||401K, Dental, Medical, Vision|