At Multibeam Corporation, we are creating technology that will shape the future of microelectronics. Now is an exciting time вЂ” we are launching a product that could impact everything from the next generation IoT (internet of things) to the security of your smartphone.
We believe the key to our success will be our people. Our best employees love what they do and bring unique backgrounds to our fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. We are managed by some of the brightest in Silicon Valley, including Dr. David K. Lam, founder and prior CEO of Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX). WeвЂ™re looking to expand our team with like-minded individuals who want to grow with us. Most importantly, we want you to be passionate, have fun, and uphold our team values of mutual respect, integrity, and collaboration.
As a Direct-Write Lithography Engineer, you will be in a unique position to enable MultibeamвЂ™s next-generation electron beam writing system. You will create and validate novel writing techniques and critical tool automation strategies for this innovative lithography platform. You will combine understanding of the system design and physics with computational methods to extend system performance. As a member of the Process Engineering Team, you will work closely with the rest of the company, especially our column technology and software teams, and external partners. The ideal candidate is independent, flexible, and enjoys working in a fast-paced and creative technical environment.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Architect novel electron beam writing approaches to meet emerging applications
- Prototype software scripts for writing system operation, data processing, and hardware control
- Connect hardware and physics models to writing strategy and drive software implementation
- Plan and conduct writing experiments and metrology, analyze data, and report results
- Demonstrate system capabilities and create new lithography capabilities and test structures
- Intermediate/Advanced background with Python or other scripting/programming languages
- Comfortable computationally manipulating 2D data, automating tasks, and controlling hardware
- Hands-on experience with semiconductor process & metrology equipment or similar hardware
- Familiar with one or more of: mask layout, OPC, ILT, resist modeling, optics, or image processing
- Experience in algorithms and data processing for digital writing or printing systems a big bonus: maskless lithography, direct laser writing, inkjet printing, 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC, etc.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Materials Science, or related fields
- Advanced degree (MS/PhD) OR history of owning complex hardware projects involving software
Multibeam Corporation is a leading electron-beam technology innovator in wafer fab equipment. Our technology will revolutionize the industry with maskless, full-wafer patterning capabilities. The company is building production systems and developing major applications with the intention to scale significantly in the next few years.
Our leader is Dr. David K. Lam, the founder and first CEO of Lam Research. He was inducted into the Silicon Valley Engineering Hall of Fame in 2013 and is widely recognized as a key contributor to the semiconductor industry’s growth over the last three decades.
|Base Salary||125,000 to 175,000 Annually|
|Benefits||401K, Dental, Medical, Vision|